City walk - history- geology -health
Healthy city walks
Walk around the center of town with a experienced local guide and cuddle up in a lovely local coffee house where you will have a chat about health, nutrition and digestion. The guide is a naturopathic nutritional therapist, yoga teacher, environmental scientist, historian and a teacher who also happens to be a licensed tour guide in Iceland. Can anyone ask for
more!? You will learn about the history of Iceland, Reykjavik and Iceland ́s unique geology. The tour will end in a local health-focused coffee shop and there you will learn about the mysterious ways of digestion and nutrition. While listening you can enjoy a unique superfood coffee drink, a cup of organic tea or a nutritious boost that has both organic and quality ingredients.
What you will see:
● Alþingishúsið ( that houses the Icelandic parliament)
● City Hall
● The lake
● The big landmark of Reykjavik, Hallgrimskirkja (The church of Hallgrimur)
● Reykjavík Cathedral
● Harp, the new conference and concert hall
● The harbour area
● The charming houses of the old side of Reykjavík
● The oldest street in Reykjavík
● The two main shopping streets
● The smallest and cutest local grocery store in Reykjavik
Duration: 3 hours
When: By appointment. Send reservation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Group size: Minimum 4 and maximum 10.
Private Healthy City Walks upon agreement.
Price: 79 Euros per person.
- English speaking, Icelandic, licensed tourist guide
- Walk around the centre of town
- Nutrition and health information
- One drink at a cosy health-focused coffee shop